Black & Company History
Black & Company began business on
October 23, 1920, when Roy M. Black took over what was previously known as Gebhart
Hardware in Decatur, Illinois. Business at the
store grew steadily. In 1924, Mr. Black opened a second store in Decatur known to this day
as Decatur Paint & Varnish.
|In the years to follow,
Black & Company opened stores in
(1924), Danville (1943),
Indianapolis (1995) and
Black & Company continues to upgrade or relocate to more efficient
facilities in order to enhance service levels to our customers. Today, Black
& Company operates 8 locations in the 7 cities listed above.
Black & Company
· 1936 S.
Lynhurst Dr. ·
Suite L ·
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Ph. 800-892-5225 ·
Fax 317-243-8773 ·